Thursday, September 1, 2016

Brain vs Heart



We obviously know that our emotions and feelings are not generated from our hearts, but why are we still referring them to our hearts?

In my opinion, there’s currently no specific reasons or explanations out there, how it has become like this. The only thing I know is that it is us who have been making this reference alive until now. Everyone knows that our hearts are just a piece of flesh which is the main function in our body which is keeping us alive and breathing, that’s the only job it has.

To most, I believe, including myself, still refers my or our emotions and feelings to my heart or our hearts, and it feel natural, as if it’s not a reference or something which was made up. Our emotions and feelings come from our brains, our happiness, sadness, jealousy, misery, fear, but never really referred to our brains, useless it is explained scientifically.


The reference must have started long time ago, because it has become so natural to us that it doesn’t sound wrong anymore, I doubt even scientist wouldn’t find it unnatural or disturbing. The reason why I’m talking about this is that I’m just very very curious, it’s actually not a small point to talk about, it’s just that we’re so used to it that we wouldn’t even consider this as something to even talk about.

I had to let this out, it has been in my head for so long. Although it's short and somewhat might be not as meaningful as the other articles I've written before, I still think it's right of me to not hide what I've thought about and written.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Maa

Maa was the kind of person whom people will miss and still love even though she’s gone, the kind of person whom others, not just f...